Monday

Jumping In

Well, here we go! 
Starting a new blog can be different and exciting. Trying to get a feel for the new platform, finding the right design, discovering your topics... all of it needs to be decided.

I plan on making this about our new life together and more specifically about things that I learn and special events that happen while we're here. As it is, we're taking a trip not too long from now, so at least I'll have that to talk about. 

Topics of interest include: Housecleaning, Makeup design, Baking/Cooking, Music-making, Current Reads, and probably a bit of narration on our personal lives. As time goes on I'll figure out something more stable to land on. 

I would write a separate post for today but seeing as I've already spent most of my evening just deciding on a theme, I'll save it for tomorrow. 

"Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success" 

-Swami Sivananda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your opinions, advice, thoughts, and feedback. All of it will definitely be taken with an open mind! However, there will be no arguing, hateful messages, or anything of the sort.
Otherwise please feel free to say what you will! If you have any requests please make sure they are specific enough to fulfill :)

Thank you for reading and have a fantastic day!